Our intentions are to provide a beneficial and beautiful environment for all who seek and all who provide mind and body therapy at Retreat Farm Holistic Living Centre.
We also wish to nurture, cultivate and support the therapeutic community by providing:
- Affordable and flexible access to consulting and therapy rooms;
- The opportunity to network with other practitioners;
- Advertising at the Centre and through the Retreat Farm website;
- Access to complementary therapies and therapeutic resources;
- Ensuring that only professional and ethical practice is carried out at the Centre.
Guidelines and requirements for practitioners providing therapy, training and workshops
Retreat Farm aims to be a centre of excellence for health and well-being, comprising of recognised professions and specialisms that are safe, ethical, proven and effective. All therapeutic work is carried out by fully trained and competent practitioners. Therefore, to enable you to become part of the therapeutic community at Retreat Farm it is important that you are able to demonstrate the following (where applicable):
- Evidence of qualifications and current practicing certificates
- Full membership and registration of recognised national professional bodies
- Statement of ethical and professional practice guidelines
- Evidence of on-going Continuing Professional Development
- Evidence of regular Supervision
- Professional indemnity and personal liability insurance